We often get asked about job opportunities in Fantastic Switzerland and of course it would be fantastic to welcome more talented and skilled workers in Switzerland who will help the country grow even more and develop even better.
Before you start browsing for your job opportunity in Switzerland, you might want to have a first look at our recent post “Entry and stay in Switzerland” to find out more about how you can enter to Switzerland.
We wish you good luck with your search.
- alpha.ch is a Swiss job platform for specialists and executives.
- Careerjet.ch is a job search website for Switzerland (in German only). It enables you to search an ever-increasing selection of job offers and saves you the trouble of visiting each page separately.
- jobagent.ch provides useful job search tools, a job search guide, career checklists and many expert tips (in German and French only).
- JobMarket is another Swiss employment website offering executive and specialist positions.
- Jobrapido lists over 200,000 jobs from online job markets, recruitment agency platforms and corporate websites (in German only).
- jobs.ch offers a comprehensive selection of job vacancies, with over 1,500 permanent advertisers and more than 30,000 visitors each day.
- jobup.ch is the leading jobs website for Western Switzerland.
- Jobsuchmaschine.ch is one of the most visited job search platforms in Switzerland.
- jobtic.ch is an online recruitment platform that lists job vacancies, provides job-seeking advice and publishes articles on vocational training.
- Jobwinner.ch offers a comprehensive selection of job vacancies in all industries and regions of Switzerland. Job hunters can subscribe to a free and convenient job search service to receive the latest job offers by e-mail each day.
- ostjob.ch / zentraljob.ch are local recruitment portals for Eastern and Central Switzerland (in German only).
- StellenAnzeiger.ch is the largest recruitment website in Switzerland, featuring over 40,000 job vacancies (in German only).